Rusher Roger’s weekly wrap-up report on what’s happening in the world of Rusher Rogers, our clients, our candidates and the recruitment market.
Melbourne gets back to work quickly. Second week of January, the trains are fuller, the roads are busier and Melbourne is full of visitors with the Australian Open starting on Monday. We have had a flurry of new roles in pretty quickly, already indicating what sort of year it’s going to be. So we are keen to speak to experienced NFP campaign management people, fundraisers, as well as driven L&D focused BDM’s. We of course have an ongoing need for Family Violence case managers and team leaders with a variety of opportunities in the south Eastern and Peninsular area.
For more on how we are hiring experienced Family Violence Case Managers across Victoria, you can watch our video here.
Current Permanent jobs:
- Business Development Manager
- Children’s Family Violence Case Manager
- Community Fundraising Manager
- Family Solutions Case Manager
- Family Violence Case Manager – Hastings
- Family Violence Case Manager – Mornington
- HR Advisor
- Marketing and Communication Manager
- Part-Time Payroll Officer
- Service & Support Specialist
- Specialist Family Violence Advisor
- Temp Recruitment Consultant
A word from our temp desk:
Over the years, our affinity with the NFP sector has grown and flourished; we are regularly contacted by talented candidates looking to break into the third sector. If you could use interim support where you work, get in touch with Claudia about temps today.
Until Next Week
Stay informed! Fill in the form below and receive the weekly wrap-up straight to your inbox.