Rusher Roger’s weekly wrap-up report on what’s happening in the world of Rusher Rogers, our clients, our candidates and the recruitment market.
Congratulations goes to the winners of our competition to get a complete social media health check by digital and social media expert George Leighton of GLPR/Social:
- Mercy Health
- Quantum Support Services
- Wildlife health Australia
- Nexus Primary Health
- YWCA – NSW
And we have our move into our new CBD digs at Level 3, 330 Little Collins St Melbourne. On the corner of Elizabeth and Little Collins St.
Current Permanent jobs:
- Channel Manager
- Children’s Family Violence Case Manager
- Direct Specialist – Melbourne
- EA to CFO & Head of HR
- Executive Assistant
- Family Violence Case Manager – Hastings
- Family Violence Case Manager – Mornington
- Fundraising Manager – Part time
- Service & Support Specialist
- Specialist Family Violence Advisor
A word from our temp desk:
Over the years, our affinity with the NFP sector has grown and flourished; we are regularly contacted by talented candidates looking to break into the third sector. If you could use interim support where you work, get in touch with Claudia about temps today.
Until next week…..
Stay informed! Fill in the form below and receive the weekly wrap-up straight to your inbox.