Rusher Rogers’ weekly wrap-up report on what’s happening in the world of Rusher Rogers, our clients, our candidates and the recruitment market.
This week I was fortunate to attend an FIA round table breakfast targeted at fundraisers who were afforded the opportunity to ask a generous group of experts covering topics from regular giving, middle giving strategies, CRM optimisation, social media and tech: data management, analysis, testing and strategy…phew and all before 9:00am!
I was really keen to learn of some the challenges faced by todays fundraising professionals and understand what it takes to be a good fundraiser in 2017. I walked away with a head full of ideas but my own personal takeaway only cemented the importance of technology for NFP’s. Technology and being tech savvy about how data is captured, managed, analysed and tested is critical. Central to this is finding these same tech-savvy people who also understand fundraising – a rare breed but in growing demand and can only help NFP’s maximise their income generation.
Looking forward to the next FIA event!
Current Permanent jobs:
- Audiologist (Perth)
- HRM (Melb)
- PA to Co Sec (Melb)
- Legal PA (Melb)
- Manager Family Youth Service (Melb)
- HRBP (Melb)
- Client Support Specialist (Melb)
- Channel Manager (Melb)
- Direct Settlements Specialist (Melb)
- Direct Specialists (SYD & Melb)
- Customer Support Specialist (Melb)
- Corporate & Community Relations Coordinator (Melb)
- Activation Officer (Melb)
- Fundraising Manager x2 (Melb)
- Digital Fundraising Manager (Melb)
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communications Advisor (Melb)
- Coordinator Specialist Family Services (Melb)
Until next week…..
Stay informed! Fill in the form below and receive the weekly wrap-up straight to your inbox.