Rusher Roger’s weekly wrap-up report on what’s happening in the world of Rusher Rogers, our clients, our candidates and the recruitment market.
Well there goes January!!
Another busy week, well month actually, as activity continues to pick up speed from the holiday break. I have spent much of this week catching up with our clients to talk about the year ahead as well as with candidates looking to make a change in 2018. All-in-all the job market certainly, on the permanent side, is looking pretty buoyant and Claudia has noticed this week that temps don’t stay inactive for long as the demand for good temps gains some traction. Many of you are keen to hear about what 2018 may hold in the world of recruiting and the researchers at LinkedIn must have heard you! This week they released their report on Global Recruiting Trends for 2018 which makes for interesting reading. In it they identify 4 key trends to watch out for:
- New ways to interview
- Data capture & analysis
Here is the link to download the report: https://lnkd.in/fwajH9N
- BDM’s for well-known management training institute…Hunters rather than Farmers. Solid base plus decent comms
- 20 Case Managers/Team Leaders for well-known and reputable NFP (Full & Part time opps):
- Children’s Family Violence
- Family Solutions
- Family Violence
- Marketing & Communications Manager for high profile charity
- Community Fundraising Manager – new role with high profile charity
- Service & Support Specialist for high growth health tech co
- Office Manager for boutique law firm with a state of the art office in CBD
- EA to Chairman (.6) for established dairy manufacturer
- Major Event Coordinator for Australia’s largest social justice organisation
- 2 On-boarding specialist for cloud based tech giant
- And last but by no means least a new Temp Recruitment Consultant to come join the growing RR team
A word from our temp desk:
Now that January is well and truly over, we are experiencing an influx of enquiries from candidates available for long or short-term assignments. All candidates are screened, interviewed, reference checked, DIMIA checked and tested before commencing an assignment with our clients so you can be sure they’ll be an asset to your team and organisation. Get in touch with our temp desk for more information!
Until Next Week
Stay informed! Fill in the form below and receive the weekly wrap-up straight to your inbox.