RRHR’s weekly wrap-up report on what’s happening in the world of RRHR, our clients, our candidates and the recruitment market.
August!!! Can you believe it? What a year and in 4 weeks’ time Spring will have hopefully, sprung?
The HR Magazine (HCAmag.com), HRD always has some very interesting reads and the latest issue 15.07 is no exception but pretty much heralding news that we have definitely and robustly been experiencing over the last 8-12 months but more broadly of course. While Shoots of Optimism 2017 HR and Salary Guide deals with changing trends for this specific sector (HR). stating that their survey revealed that 45% of employers will increase permanent staff levels and 75% stating that business activity is set to increase in the next 12 months we have definitely experienced strong growth in perm across the board. The article goes on to say, and I paraphrase here, that nationally various factors are ‘creating strong demand for both specialist talent and general hiring activity’ but with ‘less emphasis on technical expertise in favour of behavioural competencies’. Please follow the link to read the full article here.
To this end please see below the solid range of permanent roles that we are currently working on, a steady flow of which supports the above article reference:
- Audiologist (Perth)
- HRM (Melb)
- PA to Co Sec (Melb)
- Legal PA (Melb)
- Manager Family Youth Service (Melb)
- Manager Safety & Resilience Services (Syd)
- HRBP (Melb)
- Client Support Specialist (Melb)
- Channel Manager (Melb)
- Direct Settlements Specialist (Melb)
- Direct Specialists (SYD & Melb)
- Customer Support Specialist (Melb)
- Corporate & Community Relations Coordinator (Melb)
- Activation Officer (Melb)
- Fundraising Manager x2 (Melb)
- Digital Fundraising Manager
- Direct Marketing Coordinator
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communications Advisor
And a very big thank you to the RRHR team for taking me out for a birthday lunch….really thoughtful and very much appreciated!!
Until next week…..